ACTIVITIES OF PMG – MAN
GOOD MANUFACTURING PRACTICE (GMP): PMG-MAN promotes Good Manufacturing Practice by manufacturing quality drugs and setting quality assurance standards in Nigeria.
SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY: PMG-MAN contributes to government policy formulation and implementation and supports public sector activities. PMG-MAN also undertakes public enlightenment campaigns.
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES:
- To promote the manufacture of high quality finished pharmaceutical products and raw materials in accordance with Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP).
- To improve the standard of Pharmaceutical Manufacturing in Nigeria.
- To create a forum for better understanding between the PMG-MAN and the Government.
- To create an avenue of interaction among PMG-MAN members.
- To promote pharmaceutical education by interacting with universities, research institutes and other institution of higher learning.
- To create a forum for interaction and understanding between PMG-MAN and organisations within the same field.
- To promote and influence drug policy with regard to industrial, labour, social, legal, training and technical matters.
- To develop and promote the contribution of drug manufacturers to the national economy through representation on all reputable bodies and the government.
- To encourage a high standard of quality of all products manufactured by members through collection and circulation of useful information and the provision of advice.
- To communicate and liaise with kindred and other bodies in the accomplishment of the objectives of the Association, in line with objectives of MAN.