Bond Chemists Limited was established in 1977 as a Retail Outlet for pharmaceutical products, grown and gave birth to other companies, one of which is Bond Chemical Industries Limited.
The factory of Bond Chemical Industries Limited situated in Awe, Oyo State, Nigeria was officially commissioned on March 18th, 1988. We are a leading pharmaceutical company in Nigeria. A local manufacturer of high quality, safe and affordable pharmaceutical products. A dynamic company driven by innovation.
The Corporate Head Office is Located in Lagos, Nigeria. The Board of Directors of Bond Group of companies is chaired by Sir Chief (Dr) Theophilus Adebowale Omotosho, who is also the founder.
- To be a leader in the business of using science and equipment to improve quality of life, offering wide range of high quality and excellent pharmaceutical products that meet our numerous customers’ needs.
- Achieving tangible returns and reasonable growth on Shareholders’ investment, through a virile, well motivated work-force and operating a good corporate entity with high standard of security, ethics, Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) and sensitivity to human health.
Group Managing Director
Pharm. Aderemi Olayinka OMOTOSHO (B. Pharm. 1998, MBA)
Pharm. Clement Olajide ADEBOYE (M. Pharm. 1989)
Niyi Bamidele (ACIPM, MSc.)
Alexander Olufisayo FABIYI (B.Sc., PGD, ACA)
Quality Assurance Manager
Joseph Olushola AJAYI (B.Sc. Chemistry 1987)
National Sales Manager
Olumakinde Solomon OLUDEPO (B. Pharm. 1996, MBA)
Installed Capacity of Our Factory
Our plant has the capacity to produce the following per annum:
- Tablets – 5 billion
- Oral Liquids – 28 million bottles
- Capsules – 48 million
- Creams and Ointments – 6.8 million
We are conscious of the quality of our products and as a result we ensure that we comply to the current Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP) guidelines. Our raw materials are sourced from reputable companies in Europe, America and Asia. Our Quality Assurance Department is very well equipped with necessary and modern equipments to assure quality of our products and engage in Research and Development programmers’ and operations. In addition, we have consultants from the academia that work closely with our staff.
In the recent past, our partners include but not limited to:
- Central Bank of Nigeria
- Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation
- National Primary Healthcare Development Agency (NPHCDA)
- National Hospital Abuja
- Lagos State Government
- Oyo State Government
- Osun State Government
- Ogun State Government
- Kwara State Government
- Niger State Government
- Lagos University Teaching Hospital (LUTH),
- Lagos State University Teaching Hospital (LASUTH),
- University College Hospital (UCH),
- Ahmadu Bello University Teaching Hospital (ABUTH),
- University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital (UITH),
- Aminu Kano University Teaching Hospital (AKUTH),
- Jos University Teaching Hospital (JUTH),
- Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospital (OAUTH),
- Olabisi Onabanjo University Teaching Hospital (OOUTH),
- Ladoke Akintola University Teaching Hospital (LAUTH),
- Federal Medical Centre Ebute-Meta,
- Federal Medical Centre Abeokuta
- Federal Medical Centre Asaba
- Federal Medical Centre Owo
- Federal Medical Centre Keffi
Our Product List
Alu Alu Pack
Bond Chemical Industries Limited,
22A, Alafia Street, Off Isolo Road,
Mushin, Lagos, Nigeria.