- Nemel Pharmaceutical Limited is an indigenous company of Nigeria.
- Incorporated in August 2001 (RC:423705).
- Licensed by PCN and NAFDAC
- Drug manufacturing, marketing and distribution
- Research oriented
- Staff strength of 250 employees
- Head office at Plot 35, Emene Industrial Layout, Enugu
- To create value and make a difference
- We are passionate about public health and have always been a fan of healthcare
- We wish to contribute to healthcare delivery of Africa by producing drugs that meet the unmet needs of intermediate and end users.
- Our major objectives are to provide the right product in the right quality, dosage, packaging and price and at the right time to our customers.
- Create great place to work where staff are inspired to be highly effective, for sustainable production of quality products for the health benefit of humanity
- We are focused to become a leading healthcare delivery company in Africa
- A reliable African multinational dedicated to providing a broad spectrum of drug products that will meet unmet needs of our consumers
- Our innovative and highly determined staff is a source of our strength
- Nemel Pharmaceutical Limited deals on production and distribution of Pharmaceutical products to human institutions, pharmacies and drug distribution centres.
- We have built an unblemished and unequalled track record with a renowned field force team that does not compromise the ethics of pharmaceutical marketing in Nigeria.
Quality System and Quality Management
- We implement a cGMP and good laboratory practices
- Approved vendors
- Have been consistent in production and distribution of quality Pharmaceutical products
- Good supply chain management practice
- We continuously improve on our QMS
- Meet with the requirements of NAFDAC, PCN and other regulatory bodies
Installed Capacity of NEMOXIL-DT Plant
- 27 stations; 1350tabs/min; 81,000tabs/hr
- 1,296,000tabs/day (16hrs min)
- 6,480,000 tabs/week (min of 5 working days)
- 648,000 Treatment courses per week
Installed Capacity of Capsule Plant
- 200,000 capsules per hour
- 3,600,000 capsules per day
- 90,000 capsules per hour
- 1,620,000 capsules per day
Products and Services
- Partnership with FMC Asaba
- Partnership with NMA Ogun state
- Partnership with Ministry of health, Enugu
- United State Pharmacopeia- PQM
- Partnership with University of Nigeria, Nsukka
- Corporate social responsibilities
Our Current Marketing Structure
Six area managers and 22 Sales/Medical RepsFor: South East South-South South-West North- East North-West North-Central.
Institutional Partners -Central Medical Stores of 36 States Ministry of Health(By extension GHs and PHC) -University Teaching Hospitals -Federal Medical Centres -Private Hospitals (AGPMPN) -Nigerian Association of Proprietary Patent Medicine Dealers ⃰